Build gospel habits that will lead you to whole-life transformation, with the support of our coaching team.
We open registration for G4L Discipleship a few times a year. We’ll be accepting a small number of clients for a seven-week coaching program that can help you experience transformation in every part of your life.
Gospel + Habits + Coaching = Real-Life Transformation
What You Can Expect
- Significant progress in your life. Learn how to apply the gospel to every part of your life.
- Small steps that lead to big change. Learn how to take small, practical steps that become second nature and lead to a lifetime of change.
- Guidance from a coach. Your coach will track your progress, give you encouragement and feedback, and provide accountability, direction, and support.
- Practical, proven content. Access theologically rich, practical content that will help you understand what it takes to grow.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you complete the program and you’re not satisfied, we will refund your money.
What Other People Say
Reading the thoughtful, rich, Jesus-focused lessons, participating truthfully with the assignments and having my coach lovingly engage me, helped steady my feet and opened my heart so I could begin to believe again. (Wendy S.)
I really appreciate both the length and depth of the lessons each week – short but straight to the point and still full of depth/questions to think about and apply in my life. I haven’t found any to be trivial or nonrelevant, as each lesson has something for me to think more on. I’ve also really appreciated the questions at the end of the lesson, as it makes me think practically about how I’m going to apply what I’ve learned. Thanks, guys! (Stephanie A.)
The ability to interact with a spiritual coach was something new for me, and I really loved that part. My coach listened with sensitivity and gave me great input. It brings your devotion time directly to you, where you are at, likely sitting in front of your computer or on your phone. It met me where I was at, in more ways than one. (Karen S.)
Jump over the fence and join G4L. It will help you so much in so many ways. The lessons are filled with theological, practical and actionable tasks that are grace-based. So if you fall back or can’t keep up, there is no condemnation. Darryl and Charlene are great coaches and are encouragers. They want you to win in life! (Jay L.)